Are you a marketer who is constantly fighting an uphill battle internally when it comes to social media? Here's how to tell if you're suffering from Executive Social Media Denial (tweet this article):
1. When you bring up social media, people roll their eyes
2. You spend time creating reports on engagement and they always get pushed off in favor of something else
3. You have no goals/metrics for success
4. A large percentage of your budget is still being allocated to print and local TV
5. No one on your executive team has a social media account
6. People still make fun of the word "Tweet"
7. The phrase "if it ain't broke don't fix it" is being used for your marketing
To learn how Privy can help rescue your executive from Executive Social Media Denial, sign up to get a complimentary online marketing consultation.