1. Login to your Privy dashboard.
2. Head to "Settings" > "Linked accounts" and click the slack icon.
3. Click the "here" link at the bottom of the modal. This will bring you to your slack account to get your webhook.
4. Click "create new channel and title it "privy-leads".
5. Click the "get webhook button"
6. Copy the webhook URL.
7. Paste the webhook into the Privy connection modal on the second line titled "webhook"
8. Type "privy-leads" into the first line of the Privy connection modal.
9. Now you should hit "Link Account" and see your connected Slack account.
10. Lastly, open an active Privy campaign and click the "edit" icon. Find the notification section and turn on slack notifications for the campaign.
11. Watch your leads and new subscribers engage with your campaign in real-time!